Power: 2,000 watts, cool design, top speed: 70-80 km/h, 180-200 km/charge.
Tire size: 10" x 3, product size: 185x45x100 cm
Battery: lithium 72V 55 Ah, brakes: front: DISC, rear: DRUM.
EEC European export standards, 1,150 mm wheelbase, charging time 6-8 hrs. Buying a fast charger 3-4 hrs more.
Weight 105 kg, loading 150 kg, frame material: steel and plastic.
Climbing power ≤20°
Think at the electricity bill for 1 unit or 1 kWh at 2.63 baht/unit if the electricity bill is used for about 500 baht per month for different capacity batteries. How many baht does a full charge consume? It is calculated as follows:
72V55Ah, 10 baht
Therefore, NOVA at 70 km / h continuously can run 200 km, the electricity cost is reduced by 5 satang / km. It is considered very cheap because a normal petrol car is 50 satang / km. It is 10 times more economical.
1) Tune, change the box, increase the speed of 3,000 baht. Accelerate up to 150 km / h.
2) Install a 2 kW fast charger, 2 kg. Type-2 added, charge at the charging station 10-80% within 40 minutes: 9,000 baht.
2) Install a 4 kW 5 kg fast charger, Type-2 added, charge at the charging station 10-80% within 30 minutes: 12,000 baht.
All Product Groups
- 4 wheel electric sedan
- 2 wheel electric motorcycle
- Electric Vehicle Repair Courses
- 2 wheel electric sport motorcycle
- 3 wheel electric motorcycle
- 3 wheel electric motorcycle 2 seats
- 4 wheel electric golf cart
- Electric scooter
- Electric bike
- Spare parts and accessories
- Electric atv